Add AJAX interaction to your add to favorites module on Business Catalyst
AJAXify the add to favorites module on your Business Catalyst websites
In this tutorial we'll walk you through an easy way to add an AJAX effect to your "add to favorites" product detail pages. The last thing our clients want for their customers is a "back and forth" experience when performing an action. As such, the add to favorites module, when clicked, bounces the user all over the place. What we'll do is show you how to apply some slick AJAX that can apply to any piece of content on your website, much less the eCommerce product detail page.
We will cover:
- How the add to favorites module works, currently
- Apply some code to provide an AJAX interaction for the user
- Step-by-step setup instructions
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video