Allow for 'No Cost' Orders at Checkout
Learn how to allow users to submit 'no cost' orders during checkout.
In this video we will show you how to allow users to submit "no cost" orders during checkout. Basically this means that a discount code has reduced the order to $0 and we will be changing the payment option to Free. Without this option your order can not be processed successfully.
In this tutorial we will cover:
- Adding discount codes and applying at checkout
- Adding a free payment option
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video