Allow multiple secure zones with one login form using Business Catalyst
One Login. Multiple Secure Zones.
Have you ever been faced with this customer requirement? 'I want the ability to have a secure area for XX person and one for YY person, but I want different content in each zone...you know, like a custom secure area. Although you can create a secure zone for each person, by default, Business Catalyst makes you setup one login form for each secure zone. Unfortunately, this creates a usability issue that needs to be resolved.
We will cover:
- Overview of a multiple secure zone website
- Setup one login form for all website authentication
- Setup a 'redirect' web page that will handle the secure zone 'sniffing' and redirect the user based on their access
- Give a couple cases for why this is a powerful addition to your toolset
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video