Case Study: National Surgery Network
Taking Your Sites to the Next Level With Business Catalyst and jQuery
Hot off the heels of the Adobe Max Conference, Business Catalyst Expert, Jason Tinnin, gives us an in-depth demonstration on the tips and techniques used to tackle the challenge that was presented by the National Surgery Network. Learn how to use Business Catalyst in ways you never thought possible with the aid of some creative thinking, AJAX and jQuery.
We will cover:
- Slick implementation of web apps
- Using AJAX to create intuitive and responsive forms
- Using AJAX and cookies to create instant search results within your web apps
- Create location sensitive search results using Business Catalyst's Proximity Searching Utility
- Create a Web Form that automatically adds the user into the CRM
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video