Create a Responsive Slider with Flexslider
Learn how to create a web app driven and responsive slider using the jQuery Flexslider plugin.
In this video, we are going to learn how to setup and install a responsive slider using jQuery and the Flexslider plugin. In addition, we will add the ability to manage the slides through a web app.
- Download and Install the Flexslider plugin
- Add html, javscript and css to make slider work
- Convert slider into a web app for easy management
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video