Create a Simple and Functional FAQ Page
Learn how to create a simple and functional FAQ page with jQuery functionality.
In this video, we are going to learn how to create a very simple yet functional FAQ page that includes some jQuery for easy switching of the faqs. This is a great alternative to displaying the questions and answers as a long list or even using our alternative method of using an accordion.
- Create a FAQ web app instead of using the FAQ module
- Add list view layout to FAQ web app
- Create and add html to FAQ page
- Add necessary jQuery and css for style and functionality
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video