Create a web app driven photo gallery using Galleriffic that can be easily customized
Build a fully customizable photo gallery that users can easily update
The photo gallery built into Business Catalyst is an incredibly handy tool. It lets you very quickly plug a standard pop up style photo gallery into any page. This tutorial features an alternative to the built in gallery and offers up the potential for a lot more flexibility. Here we feature the jQuery plugin Galleriffic and demonstrate how easy it can be to build a customizable web app driven photo gallery with a totally different format.
In this video we will cover:
- The jQuery plugin Galleriffic
- Installing the plugin on your BC web pages and templates
- Configuring the plugin and some basic settings
- We will style it up with some basic CSS we provide
- We will dynamically generate thumbnails using the BC thumb creator
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video