Display a Message on First Visit to Your Site
Learn how to enable a message to display only when a user first visits your site.
In this video, we will show you how to display an initial message upon a user's first visit only. Each subsequent visit will not display the message. This comes in handy when you need to display and alert or a welcome message that does not need to display past the first visit and take up space on your site.
- Download and add the jQuery cookie plugin to site
- Insert content holder/message on page templates
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video