Name and Date Web App Search Filter
Learn how to add web app search with first name, last name and date based filtering.
In this video, we are going to add the ability to search a web app by first name, last name and by date range such as 30 days, 60 days and 90 days out. This comes in handy when you have a large amount of web app items and you need the user to be able to quickly and easily find the information they are searching for.
- Download and install the jQuery cookie plugin
- Add a new web app with search
- Create pages to display web app list and search results
- Add jQuery to allow for date filtering
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video