Social Secure Connections
Ensure your social media modules contain a secure connection.
In this video we will show you a quick way to update all your common social media modules to utilize a secure connection on your e-commerce sites. The standard code will result in errors once you have established a secure connection so this is absolutely necessary if you do not want to cause concern for potential customers.
In this tutorial we will cover:
- How errors can be caused when in a secure connection
- Updating social media module layouts
- Updating Twit Plugin
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video