Share secure documents via secure zones using the literature module
Enable business owners to share secure documents and track usage
A very common request from business owners is to be able to securely share documents with a group of people. This sort of functionality is usually rather time consuming to setup, and seldom easy for the end user to manage. Business Catalyst on the other hand, makes very short work of this type of rich functionality. In this tutorial we will show you how to setup a set of shared documents inside a secure zone that uses can very easily maintain. This is the type of functionality that makes BC worth the price over and over, and can make you a massive hero to your clients.
In this video we will cover:
- Setting up literature items
- Installing the base literature tag
- Configuring categories and applying them to literature items
- Filtering the litarature tag to specific categories
- Setting up literature item security
- Benefits of the literature module
This video requires that you complete a previous tutorial for building out the framework for a full feature member section using secure zones.
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video