Streamlined Video Gallery with PrettyPhoto
Learn how to create a quick, easy and streamlined video gallery with web apps and the jQuery PrettyPhoto plugin.
In this video, we are going to create a very simple and streamlined video gallery that does not require separate thumbnails using the jQuery PrettyPhoto plugin and youtube. We will also be using a web app to allow for easy management of the gallery.
- Download and install the jQuery PrettyPhoto plugin
- Create Video Gallery Web App with list view layout
- Add scripts and styles to make video gallery work
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video