Ultimate Font Flexibility with Google WebFont Loader
Learn how to add fonts from multiple providers using Google WebFont Loader
In this video, we are going to learn how to add fonts to our site using the Google WebFont loader. With this tool we will have the ability to add fonts from multiple providers such as Google, Typekit, Fonts.com and more. We will also gain the ability to change styles while fonts are loading, reducing font flickering.
- Review what Google WebFont Loader is and why it is beneficial
- Add WebFont Loader script to website
- Add both Google and Typekit fonts using the WebFont Loader
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video