Use secure zones and web apps to allow users to upload documents
Allow for secure user uploads to your site
There are several types of functionality on Business Catalyst that can only be accomplished with secure zones, this is one of them. This tutorial will demonstrate how to allow users to enter a secure region of a site and submit documents. These items are stored in a web app for review by the sites operator. This functionality is pretty easy to build, but can provide powerful results to your clients.
In this video we will:
- Setup a web app to allow uploads
- Build the user interface to upload items
- Create a listing to the user of their items
This video requires that you complete a previous tutorial for building out the framework for a full feature member section using secure zones.
Having trouble installing this solution on your BC website? Post a comment below so the community can assist.
Each video comes with very clear and easy to use resources; this includes:
- Links to prerequiste tutorials
- Links to downloads and resources used in the video
- Step by step snippets that follow the process of the video